Our Lady's Rosary
From Faustina's Diary
When St. Faustina was praying before Jesus in the Holy Eucharist, He showed her a vision:
Each time a person entered the chapel and visited Jesus exposed in a monstrance, she saw His Divine Rays of Love and Mercy burst forth and encircle the whole world and everyone in it with graces and blessings!
Jesus told St. Faustina
“I want Adoration to take place…for the intention of imploring Mercy for the world”
(Divine Mercy Diary, 1070)
Photo published by:
Local Adoration Chapels
- St. Margaret Mary, Sacred Heart Chapel, Herr Street, Harrisburg
- St. Catherine Laboure, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, Derry Street, Harrisburg
- Seven Sorrows Catholic Church Adoration Chapel, Race Street, Middletown
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Pine Street, Palmyra
Perpetual Adoration Online
Holy Face Devotions
The Feast of the Holy Face is on Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday
"I firmly wish that my face reflecting the intimate pains of my soul, the suffering and love of my heart, be more honored! Whoever gazes upon me already consoles me." (Our Lord Jesus Christ to Sister Pierina)
Holy Face Novena Link
Promises of our Lord Jesus Christ
(To Sr. Mary of St. Peter, Discalced Carmelite Nun of Tours, France, in Favor of those Who Honor His Holy Face)
This devotion is to have the TWOFOLD PURPOSE OF REPARATION FOR BLASPHEMY and REPARATION FOR THE PROFANATION OF SUNDAY and Holy Days of Obligation, the two principal sins which in modern times are provoking the anger of God. Sr. Mary of St. Peter said: “He then made me see that this frightful sin wounds His Divine Heart more grievously than all other sins, showing me how by BLASPHEMY the sinner curses Him to His Face, attacks Him publicly, nullifies His Redemption, and pronounces his own judgement and condemnation...The Savior made me understand that His justice was greatly irritated against mankind for its sins but particularly for those that directly outrage the Majesty of God--that is Communism, Atheism, cursing, and the desecration of Sundays and the Holy Days. He said, ‘The executioners crucified Me on Friday, CHRISTIANS CRUCIFY ME ON SUNDAY’.”
- By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained.
- By My Holy Face, they will work wonders, appease the anger of God and draw down mercy on sinners
- All those who honor My Face in a spirit of reparation will by so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica.
- According to the care they take in making reparation to My Face, disfigured by blasphemers, so will I take care of their souls which have been disfigured by sin. My Face is the Seal of the Divinity, which has the virtue of reproducing in souls the image of God.
- Those who by words, prayers or writing defend My cause in the Work of Reparation, especially My priests, I will defend before My Father, and will give them My Kingdom.
- As in a kingdom they can procure all that is desired with a coin stamped with the King’s effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven they will obtain all they desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face.
- Those who on earth contemplate the wounds of My Face shall in Heaven behold it radiant with glory.
- They will receive in their souls a bright and constant irradiation of My Divinity, that by their likeness to My Face they shall shine with particular splendor in Heaven.
- I will defend them, I will preserve them and I assure them of Final Perseverance.
THE GOLDEN ARROW (Dictated by Our Lord to Sister Mary of St. Peter)
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified, in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.
(After receiving this prayer, Sister Mary of St. Peter was given a vision in which she saw the Sacred Heart of Jesus delightfully wounded by this “Golden Arrow” , as torrents of graces streamed from It for the conversion of sinners.)